Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Day After Laurie's Birthday


Yesterday was my birthday, but there was no yesterday, only the eternal now. What that means to me is so beautiful. I used to feel sad when I heard people talking about "all time is now" and "there are no special days." I thought I was going to lose something wonderful and happy and delicious and gorgeous and amazing, and have to go back to dreary every-dayness. But that has changed.

Now everydayness, the eternal now means all the beauty, all the joy, all the amazing loveliness of grace and peace and happiness is everyday. It's all here - now. I'm feeling it, I'm experiencing it, I'm living it. All now. Everyday is my birthday, Christmas, the Fourth of July! All Holy days are now.

I have added a Prayer Service to my daily practice. I have been praying for everyone in the world, everyone who has ever lived, who is living now, or will ever live. I pray for the highest good of all, turning it all over into the hands of our Source.

I am also praying for individuals. I will be giving specific information on the Light Experiences website very soon as to how you can submit a prayer request and/or join the group of Prayer Partners who are praying for those on this list.

Praying for others on a list is such a light-enhancing experience. It has brought more light, love, peace and joy into my life than I would ever have guessed. I will have more information on this at the LE website very soon. In the meantime, if you are interested, just email me at Laurie@lightexperiences.com. Love is all there is! Laurie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have linked the title to the amazing artist who created this graphic.