Friday, May 15, 2009

Spirit Guide in my dreams teaching me


I had another amazing dream...oh, I forgot, I didn't put the other one here. Last month I had a dream and actually saw one of my spirit guides and saw/felt/experienced how we were connected by a "rope of love". It was amazing, wonderful, uplifting and I knew it was a true connection. I saw the face with love outpouring of my spirit guide and it has infused me. Then night before last I had another dream

and I saw a different spirit guide with so much love pouring into me, into everything. Again, it lifted me to a higher perspective where I am experiencing everything is divine. Thank you, Oneness, for your everlasting love. This month I have been receiving the awareness of how I am being healed more and more, how greater Self esteem is being revealed to me as the untruths fall away. I saw how before

.I had a "desire" to have a relationship with someone, and I felt like I was "without" them, like I needed them to make me feel whole. As the Spirit is healing that in me it is leaving behind the clear experiencial knowledge that I have no need for something from the outside. The "low" self esteem is melting in the sunlight of True Self esteem. It's so hard to explain, but I see it in my mind as it is happening

This is something that I have heard others explain and I sometimes wondered if they were saying that they didn't need other people anymore, meaning that they were complete in their own little self. That is not the meaning here, I am saying I already am connected to that other person, persons, in fact, all persons. I am experiencing the awareness of that connection, and in that, there is no more need

There is only need where a lack appears to be. The imagined "wall" between me and others is melting. This reminds me of that song, Macarthurs Park, LOL! Oh Macarthurs park is melting in the dark, oh the sweet cream icing flowing down...only it's not melting in the dark, it's melting in the Light of Real connection, Real Love...Oneness. So it seems like I haven't been doing much lately, but in actuality, I have been

watching this occur, and feeling so much joy in the experience, in the unfolding. It's so amazing

And the love I have for others now is magnified. It's much easier to see them as the love they are, rather than the complaints, the angers, the lacks, the irritations...those things are so so so much easier to overlook. I see on the Horizon that I will, someday, not even see those things at all. And I have noticed that the more often I take time to just get quiet with Spirit...the more I am healed.

It's not a platitude, it's a real process. Well, real in the sense that I am experiencing it happening in my awareness. So yesterday I was experiencing that everything was in perfect order, everything that I experienced was like a ballet...it all just flowed together...it didn't matter what it was, each experience just flowed into each other experience like a divine dance. Thanks for listening, Dear Love.


1 comment:

chris said...

These are beautiful healing words indeed. Thank you for expressing so eloquently your experience. I felt very peaceful after reading it. Thank you.