Monday, April 02, 2007

Somethin's goin on here...

...inside my mind. It's quiet!!!


Hallelujah! Halle-leu! Halle-leu!


And so I thought, does this mean I'm enlightened? Well I found out when I started listening to people on ACIM Gather and by reading stuff on this group that I'm not enlightened. I felt jealousy, lack, and saw myself planning ways to make myself look good. LOL! It's so funny, that ego is so funny when you watch it like this.


But what I'm noticing is now that my mind is quiet-er, it's much much easier to watch the mind. Well I was able to watch the mind before, but because of the pain in my thoughts/feelings, I had to do lots of things to cover up the pain.


Just take my word for it when you meet other Course students who are overweight or smoking or watching too much tv or doing something else that doesn't seem real consistent with letting go of the world, or you are doing it yourself, that person is 99.9% likely to be in real mental/emotional pain. Compassion is called for here...this is a hard way to get yourself ready for enlightment but it seems to be what works for some of us.


That's me. Or it was me, but now it really really looks like I'm free of it. This is the first time I'm talking about it after five days of it because I wasn't sure if the ego was fooling me and being quiet to lure me in. LOL! Now I know! There was a healing! A Healing! WooHoo!!!

This morning I was sitting in the kitchen having absolutely no cravings for food. So I just ate what I thought would be good for my body at the same time I was thinking about how my body isn't real. LOL! That's not normal for me!! Well, what I mean is, it WASN'T normal for me, but it is becoming normal for me. WOOT! (Did you notice I'm happy here?)


But the really really neat cool sweet part is that I just sat there in the quiet, and I had no desire to do anything. I need do nothing. Oh no, now I'm crying for joy just thinking about it. I'm so happy, so grateful. I love you all so much. Thank you, Friends. Going off to meditate now, will talk again.


Hugs All! Laurie Light Experiences

(note: reprinted from http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Peace_of_God/message/17118)

No comments: